Outdoor Pool Table
Item 890 Outdoor Pool Table
List price: $3,695.00
Sale price: $3,295.00
|Extremely Weather Resistant
Sun, rain, snow and ice will not affect any part of the table. (Naturally it is better to cover the table when not in use to keep it clean and prolong the life.)
- The heavy duty under chassis and fascias are made with a UV Protected Fiberglass Pultrusion.
- The legs are rotationally molded Polyethylene with UV additives.
- The corners are constructed with powder coated stainless steel and die cast aluminum parts and all fasteners are stainless steel.
- The bed is a 5/8" thick high-impact, high-density, reinforced fiber cement substrate that will not warp, buckle, or twist. This material is commonly used for exterior construction in many extreme conditions.
- Billiard Congress of America approved specifications; regulation bar room and recreation size 7 foot tables.
- Little assembly required: 10-15 min. to attach legs and level table with adjustable feet.
||Other outdoor pool tables
|Rails - The only compression molded rubber rails in the world made specifically to withstand the elements.
||- Use K-66 rubber rails (ordinary indoor rails) that harden with weather.
|Surface - Thick, durable outdoor fabric that doesn't fade or show signs of age and plays like felt.
||- Paper thin fabric that wears out quickly and plays too fast.
|Bed - High density, reinforced fiber cement substrate that is completely weather proof.
||- Composites or particle board products that warp and swell with moisture.
|Construction - UV protected fiberglass facials and frame with rotationally molded thermoset polyethylene legs.
||- Aluminum frames that will white rust and corrode or vinyl which will crack and tear.
|Cost - Our table is absolutely the least expensive and the best buy for your money.
||- Very high priced.
Includes accessories: Set of Balls, brush, Chalk, Triangle, Cover, Cue Rack, Outdoor Cue Sticks.